ServSafe Manager Certification
ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification
Kay and Company Event LLC offers the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification for any person wanting to be certified as a manager in food safety.
Our Classes are taught by an Certified ServSafe Instructor and Proctor.
The information covered during our ServSafe Classes focus on the Five Key Areas revelant to the food Service Industry.
- Basic Food Safety
- Personal Hygiene
- Cross Contamination and Food Allergens
- Time and Temperature Abuse
- Cleaning and Sanitation
- ServSafe Manager Certification Class and Online Exam $ 180.00
- ServSafe Manager Certification Class and Written Exam $ 190.00
- ServSafe Exam Only $ 95.00
- ServSafe Manager Book 6th Ed $ 60.00
Online Exam Requirements
- Laptop or Tablet
- #2 Pencil
ServSafe Alcohol Coming Soon Spring 2017
Attention: Owner, Bartenders, Servers, Host etc.
Serve Alcohol responsibility by educating you and your establishment about the many risk associated with serving alcohol. Failure to access risk could result in fines, imprisonment, lose of liquor license and more.